Philip Romba - REALTOR ®
Buying and selling homes get more complex every year. It’s time consuming and confusing.
Where do you find an experienced lender? How do you know a home’s condition? Is the price right?
Let me answer those questions and more, while taking the stress and hassle out of selling or buying.
I will connect you with lenders, attorneys, inspectors, contractors and other professionals. I will introduce you to neighborhoods throughout the Upstate. I will negotiate terms of the contract.
From the first step in the sale or purchase of your home to the last signature at closing, I serve clients according to the Golden Rule, while also upholding the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
Text, email or call today to learn the difference experience and exceptional client service makes when you buy or sell a home.
Family, Faith & Community:
- Happily married for 29 years with two sons
- Member of and volunteer at Brookwood Church
- Board of Directors for Roper Meadow HOA 2016-present
- Volunteer for Brashier Middle College Charter High School in Simpsonville, 2011-2018
- Board of Directors for Brashier Middle College Charter High School, 2014-2016
- President of Roper Meadow HOA, 2007-2013
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Real Estate Affiliations:
- National Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®